João Valadas Coriel, Managing Partner of VCA, is in London at the 28th Annual International Private Client Conference: new realities in the private client practice.
The conference is presented by the IBA’s Private Client Tax Committee at Claridge’s in London, where discussions are taking place on topics such as:
- Philanthropy – trends in giving: who gives, when and why
- Keynote: mental health for lawyers
- Protection of assets in the new world
- Round tables on hot topics
- Structuring in the Middle East
- Recruiting, retaining and developing the next generation of private client lawyers
- Fifty ways to make a family: surviving and thriving in the task of advising the modern family
- Adviser responsibilities: accounts of the unexpected
- Family office: a must-have or mixed bag
- Onshore-midshore-offshore: changing the tides
View the conference programme here.
For more information on these topics please contact:
João Valadas Coriel