What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that, although it does not collect personal information to identify the user, it stores generic information about the user on the access device that allows him/her to use the sites more quickly and efficiently.
Cookies have specific purposes and are widely used to manage the functioning of websites, to increase their efficiency, to provide information to the entities responsible for the websites and/or to manage user sessions. Allow the websites to direct the user’s navigation according to their interests and preferences. They can last the user’s session or persist after its closure, depending on the purpose they are intended for.
Types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary – these cookies are essential to the functioning of the services provided on the websites and usually are only active during the user’s session, allowing the user to be identified
- Performance – these cookies are active during the user’s session, or persistently, to improve the performance of the website through analysis of how users use it
- Functionality – these cookies are active during the user’s session, or persistently, to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and individually
- Advertising – these cookies are active in a persistent way, but for a limited period to collect information from the user about internet browsing habits so that the advertisement visualized by him corresponds to his needs and interests
The cookies on www.valadascoriel.com:
They are used for various purposes, such as:
- User recognition during the session
- Security issues
- Customize the navigation on the website according to the user’s preferences
- Obtaining anonymous statistical data such as the pages visited, the number of visitors to a particular website, among others.
For Remarketing purposes:
Cookies allow service providers of VCA – Valadas Coriel & Associados, RL, including Google, to collect information about previous visits to the website and display on third-party websites company advertisements that are relevant and of interest to customers and users.
Deactivation of cookies:
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser, so that the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on the website of VCA – Valadas Coriel & Associados, RL.
For more information consult the instructions and manuals of the browser itself.
About cookies and their use please refer to the following links:
However, please be advised that disabling cookies may cause our website to malfunction and impair your browsing experience.