Our team is composed by lawyers with distinct capabilities and solid knowledge in Labour Law, offering consulting and litigation services to a vast number of companies in many different industries. We also assist, on a regular basis, international companies on matters relating to their employees in Portugal.
We seek to know our clients well in order to work in a practical and protective way to avoid risks and contingencies that may influence their businesses.
- Restructuring, flexible working, workplace monitoring, discrimination, employee representation, appointment, and severance of senior executives to redundancies and litigation
- Executive and employee share schemes, benefit plans and other employee benefits
- Advising on major reorganizations, sales acquisitions, and other commercial transactions with significant employment content
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, advising companies and respective associations on its different phases, from the structuring of negotiation proposals to dispute resolution
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements for directors and other key employees, as well as reviewing contractual documentation such as handbooks and manuals and drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants
- Day-to-day advice to internal HR departments
- Labour litigation